Baltic Group is a dynamically developing company - one of the leaders of the Russian market of ingredients and raw materials for food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry and chemical raw materials.
Founded in 1993, Baltic Group is a Russian company, located in St. Petersburg, focusing on import/export trade opportunities. Baltic Group supplies food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries in Russia and other CIS countries with high quality ingredients and raw materials from suppliers all over the world.
Over 1500 factories and plants in Russia consider Baltic Group as its major and regular supplier of ingredients. Individual approach to each customer is one of the main principles of our company. In 1998 Baltic Group opened a daughter company - Afaya, supplying pigments and dyes to producers of plastics, paints & varnishes in Russia.
In November 2000 Baltic Group opened a subsidiary company, Baltic Group-MF, in Moscow. Now we offer products to our customers from the warehouses both in St. Petersburg and in Moscow.
In December 2002 Baltic Group became a Russian-German company, as the minority of our shares was acquired by our German partner - Ter Hell & Co. GmbH, trading house supplying chemical raw materials and food ingredients.
Construction of our own storage facilities in St. Petersburg region, just 5 minutes drive from the newly built ring road, was finished in the year 2007. These warehouses started to operate in March, 2007.
Baltic Group imports more than 3500 denominations of food ingredients and chemical products to Russia Baltic Group's range of services includes:
- Promoting and selling food ingredients and chemicals produced by foreign suppliers to Russian manufacturers.
- Our own storage facility in Saint-Petersburg and also warehouse in Moscow allow Baltic Group to supply orders of any size - from kilos to tons.
- Baltic Group owns an application laboratory in Saint-petersburg, equipped with a wide range of modern equipment (applications covered: confectionery, bakery, dairy, sauces, beverages, fruit preparations).
- Providing Russian manufacturers with necessary support materials including samples, technical specifications and additional information about products. Our staff includes experienced food technologists ready to provide technical advice to our customers.
- Translating required documents.
- Handling all aspects of the importing process.
- Providing logistics services within Russia, including warehousing, ordering transportation, security, etc.